2012年9月10日星期一

JSparkle High Heel Designs CUSTOM High Heels_641






JSparkle High Heel Designs CUSTOM High Heels



JSparkle High Heel Designs "CANDY" Custom High Heel JSparkle High Heel Designs by Jennifer Perez (Philadelphia, PA)

The limits are as far as your imagination! The pictures don't do the real thing justice. These heels just sparkle in person and shine throughout your day and night. These are definite attention getters and statement pieces that will add pizazz and glamour to your outfit and wardrobe.

I believe "There comes a time in life when you try to find that perfect heel that no one has for that perfect event!!! Why not design it yourself. Here at JSparkle High Heel Designs, I can do just that for you! Each shoe design is handmade to perfection. I custom design your heel in anyway by using rhinestones, crystals, mirror glass and even glitter. So, if you want to arrive for that special occasion in a unique pair of heels that no one else will HAVE! Customize your perfect heels at JSparkle High Heel Designs and you won't be disappointed"

Thank you for taking the time to view my "Candy" custom heels. Contact me if you would like a pair. I do have many other custom heels in which I will be lisiting more soon! Why I LOVE High Heels!

I love high heels because it's the only thing that stays the same, whether I gain 20 or lose 20 pounds our shoes still fit. Their beauty, if taken care of, never waivers. Women are more sensible then men, we can appreciate art and as a result we can appreciate good shoes, both for comfort or appearance.

I find, that I can go and get a really wacky, colorful, and insane, pare of heels that I absolutely love, because people can make fun of your clothes, but they aren't intimidated by heels! And because if I wear something that makes me feels like me, I act like me. I get a sense or power and confidence when I am wearing them. I find I get the most compliments wearing them as well after.

I am 5'9 but that doesn't STOP me from wearing my heels no, no, no!

Tall women should wear heels and here are my top reasons why:

- As stylist and fashionista Jay Manuel says "Everyone can look like a supermodel with a bootleg trouser and a high heel" (it does quite ring true if you say 'ballet flat' instead of 'high heel', does it?).

- They make you seem leaner and slimmer.

- The give you the best walk which just can't be replicated in flats.

- They give you better legs, slimmer ankles and accentuate the best of your figure.

- The are the glamorous and somehow that changes how you feel and behave.

- They make you taller. Yes, I really did say that! Your height is something to be proud of and to be honest, when you're very tall, 3 inches isn't actually going to make a whole lot of difference to how tall you look (6ft and 6ft3 all look the same from down there).

- When was the last time you read the words "fabulous flat pump"? Exactly.

Lady's... Let the shoes do all the talking! One can only imagine the true beauty of these "Candy" color crystals and rhinestones sparkling right in front of your eyes. You'll wow everyone as you walk by!

Facebook fan page: JSparkle High Heel Designs
Facebook: JSparkle High Heel Designs
Facebook personal: Jennifer JSparkle Heels
http://myworld.ebay.com/jenchr215
http://www.etsy.com/people/JSparklesHighHeels?ref=si_pr

www.jsparklehighheeldesigns.com

(It's coming SOON! However, do to the nature of the handmade custom high heel it's taking me longer than what i expect Hope you understand and Thank You! once again)

Email: jsparklehighheeldesigns@yahoo.com



Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。