2012年9月13日星期四

then the lounge

Therefore if you can achieve that sense of nuttiness then theoretically even the victim of your japes will laugh with you.'Going On Forty'They say that is where life begins. Also, if you have lead a debauched live as a rock star to reach forty is a landmark not to be sneered at. Ian, having suffered polio as a child, had other reasons to be happy reaching this landmark age.'No Electric Shocks'Electric shock therapy had been used as medication for all sorts of ailments even in the earliest part of this century.

He can't let himself relax just yet. Khan was sweating over every little detail, even suggesting that a seven-foot sign that stands outside the building be "packed a little" under one corner to make it level. "This is my baby," Khan said. "It's good to play 100 per cent live - no tricks, no samples, no messing about." His live show stretches to almost two hours - a faithful mix of Ant hits and the pre-Antmusic songs - a history lesson of the band that the Sex Pistols once supported. "I do play all the hits obviously, that's what people want to hear. I hate seeing a band who play all their new album.

Well, call it rude if you like. Personally, I find the stupidity that is expressed by those who refuse Evolution more than just rude, but I suppose that's one of those fundamental things that most people have trouble wrapping their opinions around. What I don't respect is what they actually believe.

The mums look disdainfully at their men and at the potential suitors and protectively at their painted daughters. Many have done that before me and no doubt many more will after me. Robert Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, Lord Byron, but do you remember that rush of emotion that starts in your belly and surges upwards, a huge drag of cold air to cool the eyes, your shoulders pulling back, lungs overloading,and your eyes watering, the electric tickle through the hair, the constriction of the throat.

I don't die. What is all of this? I've always known I have trust issues with others. It's been a very interesting read and I wanted to finish the book as soon as I started it. Closed Sat and Sun. Wrote and driected 'The Plank', whose visual comedy has delighted audiences the world over. 1913-1976. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。